Welcome to the Stowe Soccer Club’s 2018 Spring Soccer Season
REGISTRATION IS OPEN now through February 28th! To meet Vermont Soccer Association’s spring league deadline, please ensure your child is registered no later than February 28th. We cannot guarantee we will be able to accept any late registrations.
Click here to REGISTER.
Questions on using GotSoccer? Use this pdf to see all the steps.
- Click the login under Families and Players and enter your user name and password.
- Players on your account will be shown. Next to the player picture it should say Stowe Soccer Club and below that a link to View Available Programs. Click that to get to the spring registration.
- Complete the registration form and submit.
- Make sure players have recent, clear photos as they will be printed on their players cards which the referees use to identify rostered players.
- If you forgot your login information you can use the account lookup feature.
- If your child plays for multiple clubs, and another club shows up listed next to a player you want to register for our program, in the row with Player Account or Family Account, click Clubs (not club directory). Then enter Vermont and Stowe. That will bring up Stowe Soccer Club. Click Select and then you’ll see Spring Registration, click Select. And Register Now will show up next to that player. Click that to register.
- Click create a login. You can create a family login in to access multiple players under one account.
- Once you have created your login you need to click to add player information. Click to create a new player and add their information.
- Upload a clear and recent picture. This is required for player passes.
- Then click Search for a Club. Enter in Vermont & Stowe and Stowe Soccer will pull up. Click Select and you’ll see our spring soccer program. Click Select to start registration.
- Upload a copy
Stowe Soccer’s aim is to develop players’ skills and appreciation for the game of soccer all while having fun.
We have partnered with Brian Buczek to provide program development, coaching and coaching support to continue to evaluate what Stowe Soccer offers our players. This year included in the spring registration fees, Brian and the coaches from Vermont United Soccer Academy will be hosting turf sessions for our teams on Fridays at the Stowe Arena. More information and team schedules will be posted as soon as they are available.
The spring season is a competitive program playing in the Vermont Soccer Association league. We play against competitive teams and travel up to 90 minutes to games for at least one game a week. This program is geared towards players looking to challenge themselves against other experienced players. The Vermont Soccer League age groups are based on birth year as shown below:
- U8 – 2010/2011
- U10 – 2008/2009
- U12 – 2006/2007
- U14 – 2004/2005
Training session schedule – Practice times will be set by each coach. We try to have practices on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:15-4:30. Games are scheduled on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Practices and home games are at the Polo Fields on West Hill Road.
Game schedules – Schedules will be posted on http://www.vermontsoccer.org/schedules/
Important Safety Notes
- All players are required to wear cleats and shin guards and should bring a soccer ball and a water bottle to every training session and game. Players should have a small, healthy snack before the start of practice.
- Coaches are not responsible to ensure your child makes to it to practice. Please ensure they have adult supervision until practice begins.
- The Polo fields have no shelter. Vermont weather is often unpredictable, appropriate clothing should be worn to all practices and if thunderstorms are threatening, parents should be standing by or have an adult ready to immediately retrieve their children.
- Vermont Soccer League rules do not allow players to wear jewelry of any kind.
Your coaches will have team specific information and will be reaching out to registered players, as well as being available at training sessions.